VSSL – Supplies
Whether you plan to be out for a few days or a few hours, having critical supplies in a compact weather-resistant case is an essential part of preparation.
Each VSSL unit is 22.9 cm (9 in) long by 5.1(2 in) diameter made from seamless extruded military specification anodized aluminum.
Weighs 453 g (18 ounces [1 pound, 2 ounces]).
Dual mode (static and SOS) LED ‘flood’ beam lantern light, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
• Compass (oil filled)
• 4 hour pure Canadian beeswax candle
• Razor blade
• 6 Aquatabs® water purification tablets. Purify up to 3 gallons (each tab purifies up to 2 liters, depending on water quality)
• Wire saw (high tensile, 27.2 kg [60lb] working strength with handle straps)
• Aluminum beadless emergency whistle
• Waterproof matches
• Tinder Quik® fire starters
• Fishing Gear
• Signalling Mirror
• Marine grade rope (113.4 kg [250lb] breaking strength)
• Reflective trail markers
• P38 military GI Type can opener
• First aid supplies
• VSSL priorities of survival and instructions
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 9 in|